Wednesday, May 16

Intense Nervousness =(....

  
               Some said that it is natural to get nervous, yeah right but Nervousness is the vertigo of my accomplishment. ='(
 ...Exactly!! Anxiety makes me feel unpleasant.Gosh! it's uneasy for me.And as of now, I'm worried for our Technical writing presentation this coming Friday.. huhuhuhu I don't know if I can do hashing out essentials to our Professor and deliberate well facts in front of the class. O.M.Geeezzz...It's a big BOOM!! :-p...It can cause undue stress and tension to me. If I'm in the grip of stage fright, my heart may race,my hands may shake and your throat and my mouth may become dry, and so I need to apply a little of lipstick to cover up my collapse kissable lips.! hmmp?? hehe. 
Though in my entire reporting experiences in school I can't cast away my stage fright and its a cargo for me and why it's a burden for me because it's just a reaction to a threatening signals produced by other people whose staring straight at me and that makes me in pressure and quickening breaths.
My feeling of intense anxiety and fear is experienced before and during a class or in a public performance. In that case of mine, it creates me panic attacks such as arctic shaky hands and legs, sweating all over, pounding heartbeat, dry throat together with dry collapsing lips. nyahaha see! what's the meaning of this? hahaha totally deflated body! But well I have my own stands to give all my effort to overcome this fear of mine. I don't want to end my life in a threatening nervousness, I want to improve myself and to prove that I can do it. Nothing's impossible to a strong determination person that wanting a victory. 
That's all thank you...

After that Defend I will fly away to heaven and have relaxation and treat myself a luscious magnolia ice scream..hahaha
 
   
        MAGNOLIA MY FAVORITE....

        MY MOTIVATION.....

         LOVE THIS.....

           =D


No comments:

Post a Comment